In today’s world it is a no-brainer for businesses to offer an e-commerce portal to their clients. It does not only make your distribution channel more efficient, but makes your product and business a truly global one. Having a universal, search-engine footprint also means that you will be visible and be able to collaborate more easily with other businesses, not just your valued clients.
There are numerous other benefits:
- Gone are the days when clients want to stand in queues or hold on for long periods on the phone. They will expect an easy to use website with a virtual shopping basket and delivery to their door. Inventory management will be a breeze.
- You do not necessarily have to own a physical store. This can be an immense cost saving to your business. A knock-on effect of this is that when it comes to the choices you can offer your clients, the sky’s the limit. Dreary stock control practices will be a thing of the past.
- You have the option of supplying digital instead of physical goods, for example music or video on demand.
- As all transactions are saved, you will automatically have a back office system that can be used to pull sales reports and link to commercial or custom accounting software. You will also save on the need to capture sales information and procurement becomes faster and cheaper. The back office software can be used to easily and efficiently send communication out to your existing and future customers.
- You will not have to physically handle currency. This reduces possibilities of fraud and theft.
- You will not need as many employees.
We have implemented e-Commerce solutions for a JSE listed company whose website is widely admired in the industry. We will ensure that we maintain or exceed the high standards that we have set in this space, ensuring that new customers looking through your “window to the world” will want to step inside and engage with you.